Richmond VA > Finance > Forms and Applications

Last Updated: 2010-06-11

  • Contractor’s Workers' Compensation Form (VA Form No. 61A)

    The Contractor's Certification of Insuring Liability for Workers' Compensation of Virginia is required of all contractors prior to renewing, or being issued, a business license by a local Commissioner of the Revenue or Director of Finance in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

    Please complete this form and mail to the following address:

    City of Richmond
    Department of Finance, Room 103
    900 East Broad Street
    Richmond, VA 23219
    Map It

All Finance forms are for the current year unless otherwise noted.

This is a print version of the webpage. The navigation of the site has been removed through the print css. If you require a printout of the page as it looks in your browser, please use screen capture.