Neighbor-To-Neighbor’s mission is to leverage volunteerism as a city
strategy to help meet needs, solve problems, cultivate relationships,
and build One Richmond.
Neighbor-to-Neighbor's vision is to bring out the best in each citizen as
they support their neighbors with a commitment to service.
Neighbor-to-Neighbor causes citizens to aspire to be in closer
relationship with their neighbor with an express need to help the
children, youth, elderly and residents with disabilities of the City of
Five Points of Service
- Help more Richmonders connect to service opportunities more easily
- Create or elevate volunteer opportunities that address the City’s most
- Support public and non-profit agencies in using more volunteers, and
do so more effectively and strategically
- Promote service as a core part of what it means to be a citizen of
- Measure progress against clear goals, and create accountability for
To Sign up as an individual or with your family, friends, and co-workers
Neighbor to Neighbor volunteer application.