The mission of the Department of Procurement Services is to enhance economic growth through integration and collaboration, and to
provide the most efficient and effective procurement process to the citizens and agencies of the city of Richmond.
While providing the most efficient and effective services, the Department of Procurement Services is committed to demonstrating the following shared standards.
- Excellence: We aim to achieve the highest quality products or services in everything we do.
- Honesty: We share knowledge and understanding based on truth and facts.
- Integrity: We are honest, responsible, and ethical.
- Collaboration: We work together as a team to increase productivity and results.
- Mutual Accountability: We use our available resources conscientiously, responsibly, and efficiently.
- Communication: We exchange knowledge to provide better understanding and effective, useful information.
- Service: We strive to satisfy and exceed our customer expectations
- Mutual Respect: We recognize and accept diversity.
- Commitment: We remain focused on fulfilling the mission and achieving the department's goals.
The Department of Procurement Services will work with all city agencies, citizens and the business community to ensure that we
continue to strive to "Build a Better Richmond."
The Department of Procurement Services has worked diligently with our city agencies to develop the Procurement Forecast
Calendar. This forecast calendar provides a snapshot of projected projects that are scheduled for bid from August 2010 thru 2011.
This information can be used as a strategic business tool for the business community.
If you have questions please contact the Contract Specialist assigned to the solicitation.
Bids are subject to change by addendum or cancellations due to business and response time requirements in support of the services and
projects of the City of Richmond. Some future bids may not have been forecasted, as their individual requirements have yet to be
identified. Our intention with this tool is to offer assistance with your sourcing and planning for the current business year.
Please click on the link above to view all currently advertised bids.