Felicia Edmonds-Rustin, Clerk of Court
Phone: (804) 646-2942
Fax: (804) 646-6103
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Closed for State and Federal Holidays
Richmond J&DR District Court
1600 Oliver Hill Way, Suite C-181
Richmond, VA 23219
Click here for directions
Follow us on Twitter (@OliverHillCtsBl)
Richmond Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court
Welcome to the Richmond Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court for the City of Richmond
The purpose of the Richmond Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court is to provide an independent forum to:
- Resolve juvenile and domestic relations disputes and other legal matters in a fair, efficient, and effective manner
- Protect the rights of all parties before the Court pursuant to the laws of Virginia and the Constitutions of Virginia and the United States.
The Court will advance the best interests of youth and families; and serve and protect the citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia, by holding individuals accountable for their actions.
This website is designed to give you general information on the Richmond J&DR District Court. Topics include general information, custody, visitation, child support, criminal and other topics related to the Court.
This website is not a substitute for legal advice. You are encouraged to consult with an attorney regarding law issues. Please refer to the section titled “finding an attorney” on this website.
- The Honorable Marilynn C. Goss, Chief Judge
- The Honorable Richard B. Campbell, Presiding Judge
- The Honorable Brice E. Lambert, Presiding Judge
- The Honorable Mary E. Langer, Presiding Judge
- The Honorable Ashley K. Tunner, Presiding Judge
- Felicia Edmonds-Rustin